skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
horatioonacolumn
Hijacked by baby Darius
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Just Hanging Out
I've been having a nice relaxing time mostly. Here's me sleeping peacefully on Mummie's lap.
I do get out and about as well - here's Mummy and I having a picnic.
And sometimes I have visitors. Louie is my K9 sister's bestest friend but she gave me a little cuddle too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2020
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(32)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(87)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(8)
Family Holiday 2
Family Beach Holiday
Fun & Food
A Sister and Brothers!
Cousin Cuddles
What a Blessing!
Pavlova and Rainbows
Just Hanging Out
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
►
2007
(89)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(17)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(11)
►
2005
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
2004
(1)
►
July
(1)
Contributors
Jane
horatioonacolumn
No comments:
Post a Comment