Friday, July 03, 2009

Gone fishing

Recently we took a few days out and made our way west of Sydney across the mountains past Lithgow to try our luck with the trout.


I definitely wasn't left out. I was careful to watch what Mummy was doing!
This might not look like fishing, but Terry made a great adopted grandfather for a few days.

Heather was always such fun too - even in the wind and stones.











I could hardly move, but I was warm...

The cottage we stayed at had the most amazing cubby house. It even has a bay window and a slippery-dip!


The alpacas were very friendly!




We even got in a bit of fishing - Mummy's first go at fly fishing!

1 comment:

Massey Family said...

Hello Jane,
I just rediscovered your blog and enjoyed the beautiful photos with Meg. Great to see Cyrus growing up fast and Australia looks gorgeous. It seems as if you are far away to be in winter while we are melting in steamy humidity.
Thomas